At Designcase we pride ourselves on our ability to deliver a complete range of Museum, Gallery and Exhibition fit-out products, alongside of our Museum and Gallery showcasing capabilities.
In addition to our own in-house manufacturing capabilities we have worked hard to establish strategic partnerships with key Australian and overseas manufacturers and suppliers of related products.
Working together with our strategic partners on larger projects and pooling our manufacturing capabilities when required, allows us to efficiently manage large, significant projects and ensures that the best possible product for our clients is available quickly and at the best possible price.
Designcase’s strategic partners include, but are not limited to:
- ClickNetherfield (Scotland) for all ClickNetherfield Museum showcases, showcase expertise and technical support for the full range of showcase products. ClickNetherfield are one of the largest showcase manufacturers in the world and are regarded as an industry benchmark. As part of our fabrication agreement, we have access to unrivalled technical support.
- SupaGlass (Canberra) for all glass supply and technical support. SupaGlass hold significant volumes of high clarity, high performance laminated low iron glass, exclusively for Designcase, from St.Gobain (Europe). They have also made significant equipment investment for processing and polishing glass, which allows us to stipulate the most accurate and optically clear glass possible.
- ManfredFrank Systems (New Zealand). Designcase are distributors for several museum and showcase products from ManfredFrank including the European ‘Red Dot’ award winning Micromaster hinge system, used in many of our showcase products.
- SLD and Ljus Design (Sydney and Sweden) for all of our Gallery and Showcase Lighting options. Ljus is a benchmark European product offering unrivalled control and clarity in a super compact light fixtures, and has been deployed in some of the largest national institutions in Australia.
- Darley Aluminium (Australia) are the largest aluminium extruder in Australia, and provide us with technical support when designing and developing extrusion dies (such as for the T2 Gallery Wall System), and because of the working relationship we have developed hold significant volumes of extrusion exclusively for Designcase in Sydney.
These companies are at the forefront of their specialisation and are internationally recognised for their quality, design and innovation.