Our industry standard Museum showcases are precision engineered by our highly skilled team of fabricators using state of the art machinery, equipment and technology.
Our 3300 sq. m. workshop sets a benchmark for showcase and associated joinery manufacturing, and allows for the efficient and safe production of fit-out projects of all sizes.
Designcase’s production capabilities include:
- A high capacity CNC milling centre for aluminium and nonferrous metal component manufacturing including a programmable dual dimensioning saw for accurate and repetitive sizing of showcase components.
- Complete project management services including “design and construct” capabilities for both System and Custom-made showcases.
- Significant investment in showcase extrusions and components reducing project lead-times.
- Internal showcase display furniture systems including object mounts and graphic supports, plinths and stands.
- Lighting system design and installation. Designcase are distributors for the LjusDesign Museum, Gallery and Showcase lighting System.
- A fully equipped woodworking and joinery shop including CNC machining centre and paint finishing shop.
- Full exhibition joinery service, from design detailing, project management, fabrication, installation and after sales service.
- Joinery fabrication facility including all necessary timber and panel processing machinery, vacuum veneer presses, fully extracted and heated spray shop, CNC panel processing centre.